UPDATE #4: According to Governor Northam's Executive Order 61, Phase 1 of reopening is now in effect (as of May 15, 2020). There are several requirements that I will be implementing according to the guidelines that will, or will not, allow certain clients to return at this time. Also, if you (the client) feel uneasy and unready to return to your regular appointments and wish to cancel, please know that I completely understand.
1) I will be checking your temperature with a touch-less forehead thermometer before you enter.
2) A face mask is required during your entire appointment. Due to breathing issues, when you are face down on the table, you can adjust your mask to make it easier to breathe, but must replace it for full coverage when facing up. I will be wearing a mask at all times, and nitrile gloves during your entire treatment.
3) During the past 24 hours, have you experienced or are you displaying any (even one) of the following symptoms?
- New dry persistent cough?
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher?
- Chest pressure?
- Shortness of breath, even at rest?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Congestion and runny nose?
- Very sore throat?
- Sudden onset of extreme fatigue?
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Repeated shaking with chills?
- Muscle aches all over (not just pain in a specific area)?
- Sudden onset of a headache?
- New loss of taste or smell?
- Are you awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Have you, in the past 21 days, been in close contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results? (Close contact means physically close - within 6 feet for a minimum of 10 minutes or having been coughed on by a person infected with COVID-19.)
If you have answered yes to ANY one of these questions or a subpart of ANY question, please cancel your appointment and stay home.
4) If you have been in contact with or near someone with Covid-19 in the last 21 days and have not self-quarantined, or need to self-quarantine, please cancel your appointment. (There is usually a 2 or 3-week delay between exposures and symptoms. Additionally, the "fast" testing has a high percentage track record of false negatives, so please be sure to give yourself enough time in quarantine - a minimum of 14 days.)
5) If you are considered "high risk", please cancel your appointment.
6) If you do not wear a mask when in public, please cancel your appointment.
7) If you are not "social distancing", please cancel your appointment.
8) I have temporarily suspended my on-line booking in order to have more control over appointment times. This is so I can maintain enough time in-between clients to thoroughly sanitize equipment, etc. according to requirements. It is also possible that I will ask you to change your appointment time in order to meet the extra requirements. This will be in effect until further notice.
I know this may all sound excessive, and I know that some people don't agree with the above guidelines and requirements, but please understand that I am in contact with several people every week, and you are coming into my home. As much as I understand that people are getting tired of all the guidelines, we are experiencing an uptick in local cases. While I believe this may be due to finally having the availability of more testing, it also tells me we are not out of the woods. In the meantime, know that I am doing, and will continue to do, everything I possibly can to follow the guidelines to keep you (and myself) safe. Like everyone, I am looking forward to getting back to normal! I thank everyone for their patience and understanding while we all try to deal with and get through this mess! Please exercise caution, and stay well!
Welcome to my Website! If you’re looking for a professional massage therapist, you’ve come to the right place.
I am trained in a variety of modalities, and you can click on the "Services & Rates" page to learn more about the various techniques I use in my work.
Also, if you’d like to set up an appointment, click on "Contact Me" and send me a message. Please include your name, the best time and phone number to reach you at, and/or any questions you may have. Please keep in mind that when I am with a client, I cannot answer my phone, texts, or emails, but I will respond as soon as possible. Or... you can click on the "Schedule Now" button on the Services and Rates page and find the time and treatment that works best for you.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.